• The school is open for admission to both boys and girls irrespective of caste, creed and social status.
• The minimum age for admission is three and half years for LKG and five and half years for Class I as on May 31.
• Admission to KG, Class I commences in March.
• If a child is to be admitted to KG or Class I, original birth certificate from the respected department is required.
• If a child is to be admitted to Class II or above, original transfer certificate from a recognized school and a photocopy of the progress report are required
• A candidate seeking admission to class XI should have completed the All India Secondary School Examination, conducted by the CBSE, New Delhi, or its equivalent like ICSE or SSLC, provided he/she has a consistently good academic record. The candidate is required to submit the statement of marks of Class X/SSLC (or equivalent to Class X) of any Board along with the Transfer Certificate and the Migration Certificate.
• Students belonging to SC/ST or other categories must submit a photocopy of the caste certificate at the time of admission
• The School offers the following languages: From Class I to VIII: English as 1st language, Hindi and Kannada as 2nd languages.
Class IX and X: Students have to take only two languages: English and Hindi/Kannada